Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Piano Hinge Book
1. Fold Signatures
2. Make identical cuts in all signatures, according to size of stick or ribbon that will be weaved through the openings you are making. Triangular shapes can be cut out as well so the sticks or ribbon can be seen.
3. Fold all first tabs one way, the next tabs the opposite way, and so on until all are folded.
4. Place stick or ribbon through tabs of 1st and 2nd signatures bent towards each other.
5. Continue until all signatures are combined.
6. Glue ribbon all around all tabs for stability.
7. Glue 1st and last page to inside of decorated covers.
8. Glue end papers on.