This is pretty awesome and easy to make! :)
**This is basically Stab binding with a slight variation.**
What you’ll need:
• Book board
• Heavy thread, eight times as long as the book's height
• Hole punch or awl
• Binder clips
1. Cut desired amount of paper. Poke an uneven amount of holes on the side of the paper (not through the spine like usual).
2. After covering the book board and punching holes, now the fun begins.
3. Remember to keep the thread taut. Go down through the middle hole to other cover, wrap the thread around the spine and go back through the hole you started with. Continue doing this with the rest of the holes.
4. At the top and bottom of the covers wrap the thread around an additional time.
5. Tie a knot and trim the excess.
Ta-da! Now you have a fantastic book!
Posted by Kristi Gerhardt